Gift paper wallet
Recommendations for the safe use of Gift paper wallets.
- Generate a Bitcoin address and keys while the Internet is off, after printing the wallet, close the browser before connecting to the Internet.
- Use only a personal printer with a wired connection for printing, after printing, clear the printer cache.
- Use it as one time temporally wallet. Transfer Bitcoins to your secure wallet as soon as possible.
- Remember that if the paper is damaged, Bitcoins will be lost.
- Use scratch stickers to protect your private key
Remember that bitcoins should be stored in cold wallets as well as using backups in the form of mnemonic phrases, storage on paper carries risks of loss.
Cut using the front side, the back side is larger than the front side, which will allow leveling if your front and back sides are slightly offset.